The Eactivhotels/Naturatour team organizes the Transpirenaica for you in the following terms.
- Minimum group: 2 people.
- Minimum age: 15 years.
- You can book the trip in blocks (3 blocks of 10 stages) or in other combinations by stages (from stage 1 to 7 or from 5 to 13 for eample) with a minimum of 5 stages.
- We recommend the realization in blocks. In the case of other combinations, we will prepare a personalized budget for you.
- What is the best time to do the Transpirenaica? The central part of the trip, we recommend doing it between the end of June and the end of September. The crossing of the first 5 and last stages can also be done in spring and autumn.
- We stay in hotels, hostels, campsites and refugees
- We organize your daily luggage transport and approach transfers for the “Trekking”.
- You must have experience of hiking and a good fitness. Those who want to do the “Transpirenaica Challenge” must be experienced walkers or runners with an excellent fitness.
- With the “Wikiloc” and “click & Transpir” geo-navigation apps you can follow the “tracks” of the routes – in the case of “click & Transpir” also in the “Augmented Reality” mode. We provide you with the high-precision tracks in GPX format.
- You will also have self-published maps of each stage with relevant information
- You will also have a 24 hour helpline to troubleshoot all types of problems.
- Guidance: Of course we can also recommend guides who can accompany you.